There's a story here but im not awake enough to know what it is right now.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
This picture creeps me out. I guess its cool that you can make mini hairy scientist like guys but much like the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park these scientists were so preoccupied with weather or not to see if they could they didn't stop to think if they should. Chaos Theory.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
This most likely isn't the most well thought out weapon to use for anything short of attack branches on trees but it would be fun to have when you get to your last stand of the zombie apocalypse.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
Sunday, February 5, 2012
We're a week away from the best show on tv returning to wrap up its sophomore season and after an amazing conclusion to the first half of the season here are some things I would like to see in the second half of season two.
- Less Drama, I feel like a lot of the first half of Season 2 was spent developing the characters that have still survived in this post apocalyptic world. I can understand why this angle was approached, with season 1 running only 6 episodes there wasn't always time for depth of character, now 8 episodes in I don't think I need any more development into the characters we have, move the little house on the prairie with zombies story along.
- More Zombies!! The zombie movies seemed very spaced out and almost few and far between at a lot of points in the first half of the season, lets get back to the gore.
- Shane needs to leave the group, I hate saying this because he really is the character that I identify with the most but its painfully obvious that he isn't all to likely to gel with the group for ever.
- Rick needs to break, I don't want to see Rick leave the show but the man needs to blow up, or have a Shane moment if you will, possibly blowing up and beating the hell out of Shane (really who would blame him?). It be the one piece of character development that would make me like Rick more, and identify him more. I'll say this, if I find out my best friend bones my wife zombies or not I'm beating his ass.
- Kill off at least 3 cast members. The show doesn't feel or have a sense of danger without loss of characters, and it can't be 6 episodes of looking for a cast member we all knew was dead but we had to stretch out as long as possible.
This is just things I would like to see, I have no clue if they will happen, just what I would like to head into season 3. .... ... .... "We need more guts."-Rick